What is Coaching?
Life coaching could be the most important thing you do for yourself.
You eat. You breathe. You shower. You work. Are you alive? Really alive?
- A relationship where the focus is entirely on you
The focus is your agenda, what is important to you, who you want to be. A coach is totally curious about you, what makes you tick, what you are passionate about, what you value
- A safe place to be yourself
You have freedom to express your dreams, values, doubts, longings, emotions, challenges, victories—in confidence to someone who won't judge or belittle.
- Someone who believes you are the expert on your life
A coach asks powerful questions so you learn to listen to your own voice, and not to voices that tell you to be something you are not.
- Someone who will hold you accountable and keep you moving toward your dreams and goals
A coach asks, “What will you do? When will you do it?” and “How will I know?”
- Someone who believes in you
You have someone on your side who is sometimes even more committed to what you want in your life than you are. No part of your life gets to hide or play small.
- Someone who will absolutely tell you the truth
The truth about where you are strong and where you sell yourself short. Because they believe that's what you want, and you can handle it.
Contact Nancy for a complimentary session to determine if she is the coach for you.